Chromebooks boot up in 8 seconds, what can you accomplish in that time?
Google launched a new web application for Chrome Laptop or Web Browser which challenges your speed skills with 5 games in less than 1 minute. You will be able to play each game during 8 seconds and your mission will be to get the most amount of points as possible.
Beat the Boot also gives you the opportunity to play against other people throgh-out the internet. You must select the ’2 players’ option on the main menu settings and you will be asked to type your name. Then, Beat The Boot will start to find your challenger.
Beat the Boot contains 7 games to play, but it randomly picks 5 of those 7 games to play with. The list of the games is the following:
- In the Blink of an Eye (Use the spacebar to release eyedrops, hit the eye as many times as you can.)
- Where is the Mustache (Which of the three drawings is the mustache? Use left, down, right arrow keys to pick.)
- Brush the Teeth (Use the left and right arrows keys to polish the teeth as fast as you can.)
- The Alphabet Reversed (Type the letters of the alphabet from Z to A. The more you type, the higher the score.)
- What Color is This? (What color is the Drawing?. Again, use arrow keys to pick.)
- The Wood Chopper (Use the spacebar to split as many logs as you can in 8 seconds.)
- Capital city count (Type in as many capital of the world as you can in 8 seconds.)
This game supports the following languages: German, English, French, Dutch and Spanish. You can download Beat the Boot from the Chrome Web Store for free.